Share your strategies, tactics and experience! Every Friday we’ll post a picture or video and want to get your take on the situation.
THE SCENARIO: You are on the first unit (whatever you normally ride) to arrive at this occupied multi-family/ taxpayer fire in NYC. Give us your SIZE-UP, CREW ASSIGNMENTS & RECEO VS considerations. HOW BIG DOES THIS INCIDENT GET IN YOUR FD… alarms, units, staffing, etc? Also, watch the fireground ops and share your constructive criticism. Enjoy!
- RESCUE profile
- EXPOSURE considerations
- CONFINEMENT issues
- EXTINGUISHMENT strategies/tactics
- OVERHAUL considerations
- VENTILATION strategies/tactics
- SALVAGE considerations
- PLEASE REMEMBER… We want to critique this video, however First Due Friday is a CONSTRUCTIVE tool! Mudslinging comments WILL NOT be posted. Thanks and enjoy!
Also on SAFE Firefighter …
- First Due Friday; Grillin’ Season – August 17, 2012
- First Due Friday; Going to Work in a Garden Apartment! – August 24, 2012
- First Due Friday; Decisions, Decisions – August 31, 2012
- First Due Friday; 2-Alarm Commercial Job! (Video) – August 3, 2012