Share your strategies, tactics and experience! Every Friday we’ll post a picture or video and want to get your take on the situation.
THE SCENARIO: You are dispatched to a late night smoke detector and burglar alarm activation in a strip center. You arrive to find this! (Just pretend there aren’t lines and ladders already in place). WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Give us your RECEO VS considerations. Enjoy!
- RESCUE profile
- EXPOSURE considerations
- CONFINEMENT issues
- EXTINGUISHMENT strategies/tactics
- OVERHAUL considerations
- VENTILATION strategies/tactics
- SALVAGE considerations
- PLEASE REMEMBER… We want to critique this video, however First Due Friday is a CONSTRUCTIVE tool! Mudslinging comments WILL NOT be posted. Thanks and enjoy!
Also on SAFE Firefighter …
- First Due Friday; Heavy Fire Top Floor! – June 15, 2012
- First Due Friday; Grillin’ Season – August 17, 2012
- First Due Friday; Going to Work in a Garden Apartment! – August 24, 2012
- First Due Friday; Fire in Hell’s Kitchen… Literally (Video) – September 28, 2012