Share your strategies, tactics and experience! Every Friday we’ll post a picture or video and want to get your take on the situation.
THE SCENARIO: What would your FD do for this attached garage fire? Would your FD make entry through the front door and push the fire out OR knock it down from the outside, then go in? What would you do to address the extension issues? Give us the report and your RECEO VS considerations. Enjoy!
- PLEASE REMEMBER… We want to critique this video, however First Due Friday is a CONSTRUCTIVE tool! Mudslinging comments WILL NOT be posted. Thanks and enjoy!
Also on SAFE Firefighter …
- First Due Friday; Attached Garage with Heavy Fire & Extension (Video) – February 24, 2012
- First Due Friday; Transitional Attack? Pre-Arrival Video – March 30, 2012
- First Due Friday; Surf’s Up! We Need More Than the Surfboard On This One! – February 10, 2012
- First Due Friday; Working Multi-Family w/ “Obvious” Rescues (Video) – June 8, 2012