Share your strategies, tactics and experience! Every Friday we’ll post a picture or video and want to get your take on the situation.
THE SCENARIO: Large residential w/ HEAVY FIRE! We’ll call this one a rural firefighting operation. Could your FD handle a water shuttle operation for this? What resources would you use for it? What may be some other issues to consider? What does the RECEO VS profile look like for this one? Enjoy!
Special thanks to Paul Hasenmeier for the heads up! Keep ‘em coming Brother!
- PLEASE REMEMBER… We want to critique this video, however First Due Friday is a CONSTRUCTIVE tool! Mudslinging comments WILL NOT be posted. Thanks and enjoy!
Also on SAFE Firefighter …
- First Due Friday; Decisions, Decisions – August 31, 2012
- First Due Friday; Grillin’ Season – August 17, 2012
- First Due Friday; Going to Work in a Garden Apartment! – August 24, 2012
- First Due Friday; Working Multi-Family w/ “Obvious” Rescues (Video) – June 8, 2012