Share your strategies, tactics and experience! Every Friday we’ll post a picture or video and want to get your take on the situation.
THE SCENARIO: You are the Officer on the 4 person TRUCK company who ARRIVES FIRST at this single-family house fire. Due to other call volume, the FIRST DUE ENGINE is 5 minutes away.
- Where is the fire?
- Where is it going?
- As a TRUCK, what tactics can you perform ahead of, without, an Engine for 5 minutes?
- What tactics are a priority?
- What are your assignments to YOUR crew?
Also on SAFE Firefighter …
- First Due Friday; 2-Alarm Commercial Job! (Video) – August 3, 2012
- First Due Friday; Fire in Hell’s Kitchen… Literally (Video) – September 28, 2012
- First Due Friday; Decisions, Decisions – August 31, 2012
- First Due Friday; Heavy Fire Top Floor! – June 15, 2012